Monday, April 30, 2012

maid please

I need a maid. I just really really need a maid. The amount of cleaning that I have is way greater than I am, it kicks my butt everyday. I just can't believe how much mess my kids are capable of creating. Here is a list of things that my kids do almost every day:
-dry juice or milk spills all over the floor.
-cornflakes everywhere (on the couch, my bed, their bed, the floors, the living room rug... etc)
-toys everywhere, this is a daily thing. They have tons of toys and they love to see them scatter all over the house.
-sticky fingers everywhere.
-they wear at least 2 outfits a day which creates so much laundry for me, which I hate to do.

mmmmmmm now that I write it down it don't sound that bad....... but it is, believe me...............it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment