Thursday, September 13, 2012

This is us + poop

So I tried to get a picture of my kids and I all together and well it never really works.
But I did finally managed to get an ok one, with some editing of course.




So this is my little family (- the husband works all day and when he comes home he doesn't enjoy me flashing a camera on his face)

The other day I woke up early and jumped in the shower before my kids could wake up, my husband was awake watching tv in the living room so I didn't worry about them getting up and me not being there for them. I had a really nice long shower since my husband was home and I didn't have to rush and take a 5 mnt shower while my kids are busy watching tv and strapped in their high chairs. When I open the bathroom door I immediately smelled poop, it was a very strong smell so I went to the living room to see where it was coming from and I found my husband with the boys laying on the couch watching cartoons. I asked him where Tirzah was and he said she was still sleeping on our bed, I went to go check on her and she was not there so I walk into the boys bedroom and what do I find? My little daughter covered in poop. She had taken off her diaper and pooped in like 4 different spots in the room and then sat on her little upholster Dora chair and left poop all over it, she then stepped on the poop and there were little poop foot prints everywhere, including the hallway. Half of the toys were smeared with poop. It was awesome. :(
 


No comments:

Post a Comment