Monday, January 28, 2013

Fresh beat band / rockstar birthday party

So the day finally came and we had a great time celebrating my son's 5th and my daughter's 2nd birthday. We all had a blast, and I asked that all the kids and adults dress as rock stars or as one of the fresh beats. I really wanted to get a fbb rockstar jacket for my kids but they were all out and etsy was selling them too pricy.
I homemade most of the decorations as there are not much fbb party decorations out there, plus I like homemaking things. My husband made the cake and I shaped them as guitars, I made the pinatas myself (which I am so super proud of). We had taco salads for food (those were a hit)
Here are the pictures:


I got inflatable guitars ,microphones and rockstar glasses  for the kids

 I decorated the party bags with thank u cards

 I made some musical notes table pieces

I hung stars from the ceiling

We had taco salads


I was so happy to see all the party guests dressed as the fresh beats and as rockstars

My guitar pinatas were great, they held up so well and every kid was able to take a whack at them multiple times before it broke.
My nieces and nephews dancing to the fresh beat songs


We had 2 cakes, one for my son and one for my daughter, the cakes were graham cracker with chocolate ganache and marshmallow frosting, it was delicious to say the least.

 My birthday babies
My kids loved them.



 We got a drum set for my son

We had so much fun taking pictures on the stage backdrop.

Over all the party was awesome and a great memory for my kids and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment